Task: Deploy a report#
Complete the following actions:
- Knit the report locally
- Publish to connect
- This can take up to 10 minutes on first deployment
How many ways can you find to publish?
Task: Set up a schedule#
Create a schedule for your report.
- Modify the settings so this report runs once per day.
- Configure the setting to send an email when running
- Manually trigger a run by clicking the "recycle" icon in the upper right and then check for the email in RoundCube
Task: Create a variant#
- Open the "Input" pane on the far left of the Connect window. (It initially appears as a small rotated tab against the left margin of the application.)
- Create a variant of the report. Use any valid stock ticker, e.g. AMZN, IBM or MSFT.
- Save the variant.
Task: View the history#
- Find the "history" pane by clicking the circle-and-dots "More" icon in the upper right
- Inspect the various renderings of the report.